Information about You Received from a Social Network Service (SNS)
When you use our game at an SNS, where our game (“Service”) may also be referred to as “applications”, you allow 10-20 Media to access certain information from your profile for that site. The information you allow 10-20 Media (“Us” or “We”) to access varies by game and SNS, and it is affected by the privacy settings you establish at the SNS. You can control and find out more about these settings at the SNS where you play our game. For example, 10-20 Media may access and store some or all of the following information, as allowed by you, the SNS and your preferences:
- your first and last name
- your profile picture or its URL
- your user ID number, which is linked to publicly available information such as name and profile photo
- the user ID numbers for your friends that are also connected to our game
- the login e-mail you provided to that SNS when you registered
- your physical location and that of your access devices
- your gender
- your birthday
The 10-20 Media user ID number used to identify your account and profile will be public and will appear in the URL of your profile page, but will only permit access to information that is considered public or that you have designated as public in your settings.
Your first and last names and profile picture are considered "public" on 10-20 Media website that offer direct access to our game and search engines may index this publicly available information. When We offer profiles, We will also offer functionality that allows you to opt-out of public indexing of your public profile information.
If you purchase a license to use in-game virtual currency or virtual items directly from 10-20 Media, We will collect the billing and financial information necessary to process your charges, which may include your postal and e-mail addresses. 10-20 Media may also receive the billing and payment information that you provide when your purchase is processed by another party, such as Facebook (for Facebook Credits). Please note that purchases of third party credits or currencies like Facebook Credits may also be subject to additional policies.
Customer Support Correspondence
When you ask for assistance from our Customer Support team, We will collect and store the contact information you provide (generally your name and e-mail address), information about your game play or activity on the Service, and your user ID number. We will also store the correspondence and any information contained within.
When you access our website or play our game, We collect certain technical information about your computer system, including IP Address, and usage statistics about your interactions with the Service. This information is typically collected through the use of server log files or web log files, and tracking technologies like browser cookies to collect and analyze certain types of technical information. Some of the cookies the Service places on your computer are linked to your user ID number(s).
Information about Players and Play
When you play our game, 10-20 Media collects and stores certain information that you provide directly or through the SNS or other third party website that is offering our game. To provide a richer game play and social experience, We also collect information about your play and interaction with other players and the Service.
You may be able to take part in certain activities on our website or game that give you the opportunity to communicate or share information not just with 10-20 Media, but also with other users of our Service. These include:
- participating in player forums and message boards
- posting public comments to other users' profiles
- sending private messages or invitations to other users, either directly on Facebook or to their e-mail accounts
- chat with other users
- posting photos
We may record and store archives of these communications on 10-20 Media's servers to protect the safety and well being of our users and 10-20 Media's rights and property in connection with the service. You acknowledge and consent to the recording and storage of such communications for these purposes.
Cookies and Automated Information Collection
When you access the Service, We collect certain technical information in order to analyze the usage of our sites and services, provide a more personalized experience, and manage advertising. We and service providers acting on our behalf, such as Google Analytics, and tracking technologies to collect and analyze certain types of technical information, including cookies, IP addresses, device type, device identifiers, browser types, browser language, referring and exit pages, and URLs, platform type, the number of clicks, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed and the order of those pages, the amount of time spent on particular pages, game state and the date and time of activity on our website or game, and other similar information. In some cases, We will associate this information with your user ID number for our internal use.
We may also employ other technologies including web beacons, which allow Us to know if a certain page was visited or whether an e-mail was opened; tracking pixels, which allow Us to advertise more efficiently by excluding our current users from certain promotional messages, identifying the source of a new installation or delivering ads to you on other websites; and local shared objects also known as flash cookies, which help Us to prevent fraud, remember your in-game preferences and speed up load times
The Use of Information Collected
In general, We collect, store and use your information to provide you with a safe, smooth, efficient, and customized experience. We may use information collected from you in any of the following ways:
- to create your game accounts and allow play of our game
- to identify and suggest connections with other 10-20 Media users
- to enable user-to-user communications
- to provide technical support and respond to user inquiries
- to prevent fraud or potentially illegal activities, and enforce our Terms of Service
- to deliver and target advertising
- to notify users of in-game updates
- to provide in-game leader boards and promote in-game player achievements
- to solicit input and feedback to improve 10-20 Media products and services and customize your user experience
- to inform users about new products or promotional offers
- to engage in commonly accepted practices, such as contacting you at the email address We have on file if you are a potential winner in a sweepstakes
One important use of your information is communication. If you have provided your e-mail address to 10-20 Media, We'll use it to respond to customer support inquiries, and keep you informed of your in-game activity, including comments from friends, notifications about in-game status, as well as notifications of gift and neighbor requests. Some messages, such as invites for friends to join you in a game, may include your name and profile photo. We may also send promotional e-mail messages directly or in partnership with parties other than 10-20 Media.
Sharing of Your Information
We will share your information (in some cases personal information) with third parties, that is parties other than 10-20 Media, in the following circumstances:
Third Party Service Providers
We will provide your information to third party companies to perform services on our behalf, including payment processing, data analysis, e-mail delivery, hosting services, customer service and to assist Us in our marketing efforts. We direct all such third party service providers to maintain the confidentiality of the information disclosed to them and to not use your information for any purpose other than to provide services on 10-20 Media's behalf.
Advertising of Third Party Products and Services
We do not actively share personal information with third party advertisers for their direct marketing purposes unless you give Us your consent.
Policy Regarding Children
The Service is not geared toward children under the age of 13 and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If we learn that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information we will delete such information from our files as quickly as possible.
Other Methods of Accessing and Controlling your Information
- If you no longer want 10-20 Media to make active use of your information, you may send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Place "Delete My Account" in the subject line and include your first name, last name, e-mail address and user ID number for the SNS from which you access our game (if applicable) in the body of the e-mail. We will respond to your request within thirty (30) days. Please note that certain records, for example those pertaining to payments or customer service matters, will be retained for legal and accounting purposes. If you have sent or posted content on the Service, We may not be able to delete it.
- You can turn off push notifications by visiting the “options” or “settings” page within the relevant game. You can turn off local notifications by visiting the “options” or “settings” page within the relevant game.
Privacy Policies of Linked Sites and Advertisers
Our website and game may contain advertisements from companies other than 10-20 Media that may link to their own websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites. If you have any questions about how these other websites use your information, you should review their policies and contact them directly.
Security of Your Information
10-20 Media implements reasonable security measures to protect the security of your information both online and offline, and We are committed to the protection of customer information.
While We take reasonable precautions against possible security breaches of our website and our customer database and records, no website or Internet transmission is completely secure, and We cannot guarantee that unauthorized access, hacking, data loss, or other breaches will never occur. We urge you to take steps to keep your personal information safe (including your account password), and to log out of your account after use. If your SNS account is hacked, this may lead to unauthorized play of our game, so be careful to keep your account information secure.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information over the Internet is not completely secure. Although We strive to protect your personal data, We cannot guarantee the security of your data while it is being transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once We have received your information, We have procedures and security features in place to try to prevent unauthorized access.